Conditions Treated with Myofascial therapy and Craniosacral Therapy
Knee pain often occurs due to imbalances in the soft tissues around the knee, including tight muscles in the hip that then affect the alignment and function of the knee joint. With some attention to body mechanics, as well as increased body awareness after bodywork, a person can reduce pain and inflammation in the knee.
A stiff neck is often caused by a combination of overworked or overstressed muscles as well as malalignment of the spine. Gentle myofascial work can improve both of these conditions.• Learn more about Neck Pain and bodywork at my blog.
Bodywork and Other Conditions:
• Elbow Pain (Tennis and Golfer's Elbow)
• Wrist and Hand Pain, Stiffness
• Shallow Breathing
• Digestive issues
• Low Back Pain (disc issues, muscle tension, injury, pain management)
• Ankle/Foot Pain (old ankle injuries, plantar fasciitis)
• Old and Recent Injuries
• Scar tissue release (due to injuries or surgeries)